A New Day...

A New Day...

I thought I'd try putting some of my poems here so that others had access to them. Forgive their imperfections, their creator is only human. I hope that you might find some small use for these poems, simple though they are.

If you like a poem or choose to use one for anything - please leave a comment - I'd like to hear from you.

(If I have modified a poem to better suit a person or situation, I will try to upload both the original and modified versions.)

(As I get time I'll try to add more - don't expect all of them at once...)

All poems and selections are Copyrighted by Melinda Durrant

Saturday, March 26, 2011

Angel Children

Angel Children

Precious souls from our Father in Heaven
Touched our hearts and then quickly moved on

Here but an instant and then to Eternity
Special angels from our lives have gone

Perfect and pure they return to that Home
Where close to Christ’s bosom they’ll stay


Unbidden tears softly fall to our cheeks
As for guidance and comfort we pray

Cradled in Heavenly arms they are resting
Awaiting a day filled with comfort and peace

When you with your children, again reunited
Feel a Heavenly joy that won’t cease


-Melinda L. Durrant

No comments:

Post a Comment