A New Day...

A New Day...

I thought I'd try putting some of my poems here so that others had access to them. Forgive their imperfections, their creator is only human. I hope that you might find some small use for these poems, simple though they are.

If you like a poem or choose to use one for anything - please leave a comment - I'd like to hear from you.

(If I have modified a poem to better suit a person or situation, I will try to upload both the original and modified versions.)

(As I get time I'll try to add more - don't expect all of them at once...)

All poems and selections are Copyrighted by Melinda Durrant

Saturday, March 26, 2011

Answers

Answers

We all want the way to clearly be shown,
All that was hidden before to be known
The Lord hears our prayers and in His own special way
He will cause us to search, to find, to pray
His answers come softly as we earnestly seek
He’s promised to answer the humble and meek
He teaches us daily line upon line
Not showing us all with one big sign
To pray in faith, to seek the truth
It’s what we are taught while in our youth
To talk to Him as our Father so dear
To keep his commandments and have Him near
We’ll watch and we’ll listen and in faith kneel in prayer
With His love here to guide us and His Spirit ever there

-Melinda L. Durrant

No comments:

Post a Comment